Visa Platinum Credit Card
Arab Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card is your pass to a world of benefits and privileges that goes beyond the offering of ordinary credit cards.
Coming to you from the largest Arab banking network, the Arab Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card gives you every reason to feel special.
With a host of handpicked features and extensive global acceptance, it is designed to ensure that you receive unparalleled financial flexibility and optimal purchasing power that meet your needs and lifestyle.
What is the Visa Platinum Credit Card?
The Visa Platinum Credit Card is for customers who demand the very best in exclusive features and benefits from their credit card. With this in mind the card comes with the following benefits:
- Automatic enrollment to our Credit Card Rewards Program “ Arabi Travel Rewards“
- Complimentary access to the exclusive Platinum benefits under the VISA Premium Privileges Program* including:
- Guaranteed exclusive deals at selected Fairmont,and Raffles Hotels
- Special discount at Hertz with the possibility of complimentary upgrade of the vehicle type
- Free membership to the Priority Pass program – giving you access to 1,000 airport lounges worldwide** irrespective of any class of travel or airline used. Participating lounges include airports in many countries in the region and worldwide. Priority Pass grants you up to 6 free visits annually that can be used for both cardholder and accompanying guest(s). Additional visits will be charged.
- Free Purchase Protection Cover – insuring purchases made with your eligible card against theft / accidental damage occurring within 365 days from the date of purchase, as stated on the store receipt
- Free Extended Warranty Cover – providing an additional warranty on top of any manufacturers’ warranty
Purchase Protection & Extended warranty are provided through Visa International and are subject to Visa Insurance terms & conditions.
What are the other features of the Visa Platinum Credit Card?
In addition to the above, the card also comes with all of the following features:
- Personalized credit limit to meet your evolving financial requirements
- High cash advance limit
- Transfer the outstanding balance(s) from your Credit Cards of other banks to your Arab Bank Credit Card through Balance Transfer Service.
- Flexible repayment instructions including: 5%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of the balance
- Grace period of interest-free credit on retail purchases up to 45 days, in case of full repayment at payment due date
- Convenient Easy Payment Plan starting from as low as 0.75%
- Credit Shield Insurance*** which covers 100% of the outstanding balance, in the event of the death or permanent total disability of the primary cardholder
- Free supplementary credit cards
- Manage your credit card/cards account through the Internet, Phone Banking and Arabi Mobile Services for free
- Free SMS alert service to keep you updated on all your card transactions
- Access to 24 hour Customer Contact Center
- Quick credit card application processing time
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance
- Dedicated Sales Team - ready to serve you at your convenience
So why wait? Apply for an Arab Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card today!
|How to Apply
*The bank reserves the right to ask for additional documents which it finds relevant specifically to the case.
For more information, please call our Customer Contact Center on 17541000 or visit any of our branches.
You can also interact with us through
Issuance and usage of the card are subject to the terms and conditions relating to this product.
Terms and conditions and fees relating to this product apply.
Licensed as a Conventional Retail & wholesale bank by the CBB. This service is available to our Retail Bank customers.
* For more details on these features or associated T&Cs, please visit Visa web site at www.visamidddleeast.com
** For more information about the program, please visit the following web site: www.prioritypass.com
***Credit Shield Insurance is subject to the terms and conditions of the original insurance policy signed between Arab Bank and the Insurance Company